Romanesque chapel of S. XII
Church in a single rectangular nave with a semicircular facing east and two small chapels on either side of the chancel.
Inside the stone walls has to look at, perhaps abusing the cement mortar used for grouting of blocks, in the 70's.
The church was built in the thirteenth century. In the sixteenth century the side chapels were added, the door to the current foot and possibly pointed vault. In the eighteenth century belfry.
Accessible tourism drive
Access: A-1605 road, at the height of Laguarres