Liturgical Objects Museum

The sacristy of the church of Laspaúles was built in 1595 on the foundations of a Romanesque church. Outside the building there is a permanent exhibition of iron sculptures made by the parish priest of Laspaúles, Domingo Subías.

Next to the church there is a room with an exhibition about the geology of the area and in the upper part of the town you can visit the old restored mill.

Eighteenth century goldsmith and silversmith, two pieces of Hispano-Arabic ceramics found in the old village cemetery, pottery glazed in gold, a Gothic cross, a confessional of the eighteenth century, a skull of 1816 or a consecration stone of a Romanesque chapel of the town, are some of the objects that are part of the exhibition. The museum also displays documents of great interest as an eleventh century hymnal bifolia and a half dozen manuscripts of the sixteenth century.

direccion_museos

Adress: C/ Única s/n (Iglesia)

poblacion_museos

Town: Laspaúles

telefono_museos

Telephone: 974 553 338

calendario_museos

Opening Schedule: arrange a visit by phone.

 

Santuario de La Peña

FaLang translation system by Faboba